Please note…any unit can have a pending application on it at any time. The first applicant to complete the paperwork and pay all fees/deposits, will be the one who is able to secure the property.
Please read this information very thoroughly as most questions can be answered here!
To request a showing, you have to click the button at the top of the website for showings, and process the request through our system. All requests for weekend showings must be received no later than 3pm on Fridays in order to receive a code for that weekend.
Answers to commonly asked questions:
* Application fee is $100, and covers up to two adults. Anyone who will be living in the unit over the age of 18 must apply. We do a complete and very thorough criminal, credit and rental history check. You do not need to apply prior to scheduling a private showing of an unoccupied unit.
* All leases are 2 years, unless stated in the description otherwise.
* Admin Fee is $500 and covers the in house processing of the paperwork once you start the leasing process.
* Deposit is based on credit score & renters report pulled. 640 minimum credit score (double deposit) 700+ credit score (possible single deposit based on rental report)
* Pet fee is $500 (If it's a Pet Friendly Unit!). We do have breed restrictions on most units & a 2 pet limit on all units (unless stated as one only in the listing). All pets get registered for screening through a third party vet and paperwork verification service. There is pet rent in the amount of $25 per month/per pet, as well.
* Income required is 3x the monthly rent rate you’re applying for. We do work with co-signers for the income portion, not on the credit side though.
* No utilities are included in our rentals unless specified in the listing.
To get additional questions answered, please call the office directly at (931) 771-9071- Monday through Friday 9am-3pm. We thank you for considering us for your rental needs, and look forward to assisting you in your search!